[pve-devel] Proxmox compatible Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 19:56:18 CET 2013

Hi guys,

>From all the discussion, it seems like we need a person with access to a
Proxmox environment to do the following:

1) Join the beta and acquire Opaque.
2) Login to Proxmox's web interface with a mobile browser.
3) Obtain a .vv file for a VM, and tap it to "open" it. Opaque will launch
automatically and use the .vv file. I've tested Firefox and UCBrowser with
oVirt, and they can download the .vv files from there and open them with
one tap or with a swipe of the notification area and a tap.

Thanks in advance!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.