[pve-devel] Proxmox compatible Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 17:08:19 CET 2013

My application is going to be open-source soon, I haven't decided whether
to integrate it into bVNC or keep it separate and the code is not ready yet.

The part of the application which establishes the SPICE connection is
already present in full in bVNC (from which aSPICE is created). The only
part which is not open-source is the UI.

I agree that if I want to support Proxmox I should have a server installed,
but that's something that may happen in the new year. I don't have any
hardware to dedicate to a server at the moment.

Cheers and thanks!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.