[pve-devel] Proxmox compatible Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 00:33:31 CET 2013

Hi Dietmar,

I had the most terrible time trying to nest an all-in-one oVirt
installation in a VM. The VMs would hang on startup (qemu-kvm at 100%) and
their SPICE consoles were not attachable. Finally, I resorted to dedicating
hardware to my oVirt test rig.

Why do you think Proxmox would be any better?

Thanks!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.