[pve-devel] Proxmox compatible Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Mon Dec 16 08:17:23 CET 2013

> I was not aware of the spiceterm project. I guess I have to install Proxmox to
> learn about it because Google searches yielded only a link to the git repository,
> and I couldn't find a README in the repository.

Oh, documentaion is in the .pod file:

https://git.proxmox.com/?p=spiceterm.git;a=blob;f=spiceterm.pod;h=dd652884d7aebe4d6ba4b078ef5ca8fbaf5f462f;hb=HEAD

But install from Proxmox CD inside a VM is done in 2 minutes :-)

If you go that way, I suggest that you update to latest code from 'pvetest' repository after installation.

"deb http://download.proxmox.com/debian wheezy pvetest"

I assume you are familiar with debian? If not, feel free to ask here - I will help you to setup a working
PVE test environment.