[pve-devel] openvswitch: ifupdown.sh : add linux_ports to allow plug classic

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Dec 19 08:44:32 CET 2013

>>Maybe we should use the driver from the RHEL7 kernel instead?
Oh, I didn't see that you had updated the driver.
I'll build the default driver.

(It's not the first time that I have bug with upstream bnx2 driver)

I'm looking to add support to openvswitch in gui,
do you want to keep the same vmbrX name for openvswitch bridge ?
Or maybe something else ? vmswX for example ?