[pve-devel] new has_feature for 'create_base'

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Feb 15 18:22:31 CET 2013

mmm, yes, maybe is better to hava a "base" feature. (maybe has_feature('template') ?)

I think we can add it to all storage can be template, except storage we can't rename. (iscsi,isciredirect)

lvm could be also use template but only copy for now. (maybe clone in the futur ?)

what do you think about it ?