[pve-devel] [Qemu-devel] qemu 1.4 : ubuntu 12.10 : ehci + companion + usb-tablet -> vmmouse not loaded + usb-tablet not working

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Feb 21 17:04:11 CET 2013

Forget my last mail, the driver is correctly loaded in Xorg.

So, it's only that mouse is not moving when usb-tablet is on ehci ....

I have also tried with an old ubuntu 8, and it's working fine.

ubuntu 12.04, 12.10, centos 6.3 doesn't work. I really don't know where is the problem. Maybe is it Xorg version related ?