[pve-devel] disabling tablet by default for linux guest to use vmmouse ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Feb 21 17:34:59 CET 2013

>>So with old code (usb1), it's work but using tablet. (so more cpu/ usb interrupts)

Also with old code, if user uses usb-host devices, ehci will be used and if they don't desactivate tablet,
the mouse wont work.

Note that I don't have problem to revert usb code as before, using usb1 as default. (hotplug/unplug the tablet is enough for me)
Stefan seem to have add a problem with snasphot rollback with ehci.