[pve-devel] disabling tablet by default for linux guest to use vmmouse ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Feb 21 18:26:38 CET 2013

>>>Sigh - we are inside an apply/revert loop recently :-(
>
>>What do you mean ? I dont understand,sorry..

Oh, you mean commit and revert because of bugs (hot-unplug,...) in qemu-server ?
I'm very sorry about that, but isn't a new qemu release the good time to do tests ?

For old code, for user which use ehci for usb-passthrough,
I can get the usb-tablet working with plugin in classic uhci controller (piix3-usb-uhci).

So avoid to plug usb-tablet on ehci should work will all os.