[pve-devel] Fw: successfull migration but failed resume

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sat Feb 23 15:50:22 CET 2013

>> notifier_list_notify(&migration_state_notifiers, s);
>Isn't this a state notification to some kind of observer pattern for
>which interested parties can place a hook function?
>
>If so then this method will not require forking the code.

To be honest, I don't known, I'm not enough expert in C code ;)

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 13:24:42 +0100 (CET)
Alexandre DERUMIER <aderumier at odiso.com> wrote:

> notifier_list_notify(&migration_state_notifiers, s);
Isn't this a state notification to some kind of observer pattern for
which interested parties can place a hook function?

If so then this method will not require forking the code.

Some functions of interest in the monitor interface:
info migrate

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
"Shelter," what a nice name for for a place where you polish your cat.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys: