[pve-devel] Network traffic limit with virtio and Storage Content

lulin f_ella at yeah.net
Tue Jan 22 08:30:49 CET 2013

change the run_command to:
run_command("/sbin/tc filter add dev $iface parent ffff: protocol ip prio 50 u32 match ip src 0.0.0.0/0 police rate ${rate}bps burst ${burst}b mtu 64kb drop flowid :1");

instead of

# so we use avrate instead
#run_command("/sbin/tc filter add dev $iface parent ffff: " .
#"protocol ip prio 50 estimator 1sec 8sec " .
#"u32 match ip src 0.0.0.0/0 police avrate ${rate}bps drop flowid :1");

Regards

Fan