[pve-devel] Snapshots with RAM don't work

Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG s.priebe at profihost.ag
Tue Jan 29 10:59:59 CET 2013

Hi,
Am 29.01.2013 10:28, schrieb Alexandre DERUMIER:
> The vm is in pause state when memory is snapshot, But it shouldn't hang the process
It hangs with 2GB - i aborted after 10 minutes.

> (note that with big memory vm it take some time).
> Do you use pve-qemu-kvm 1.3, or custom qemu 1.4 with migration patches ?
pve-qemu-kvm + custom migration patches + but *argh* you're absolutely
correct the custom migration patch breaks this.I really need wemu 1.4
;-) so i can go back to plain pve-qemu-kvm.

Sorry for bothering the mailing list i've to fix this on my own.

Greets,