[pve-devel] news template - copy -clone patchs send - some details !

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Jan 29 17:59:14 CET 2013

somes others notes:

I have succefuly tests all copy/clones scenario with raw,qcow2,sheepdog,rbd,nexenta.
I dind't have tested yet lvm. (I'm rebuilding a lvm storage to test tommorow).

I have also tested chains of vm->template->vm->template->vm-template...

I have implemented base-xxx/vm-xxx for config of clone

I have a small bug, tree in pve-manager doesn't refresh automaticly when a vm is converted to template.
(I don't know if it's ext-js bug, or I need to force the refresh manually)