[pve-devel] clone failed: got lock timeout

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Jul 10 17:47:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

When I clone a vm, I got sometimes this error message

": clone failed: got lock timeout - aborting command"

I think it's related to

$plugin->cluster_lock_storage($storeid, $scfg->{shared}, undef ...

in

vdisk_clone() sub.

I clone with my netapp plugin, so I don't known if it's related.
But I known that my plugin take some time to do stats on the storage,

is it possible that another lock is done by storage stats ? (I don't have any other create/delete/clone/create_base volume at the same time)