[pve-devel] [PVE-User] SPICE for Proxmox VE (pvetest)

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Jul 23 14:00:22 CEST 2013

I think that you should add to wiki something like this:

"When you click on spice console button, a connection config file is download.
You need to configure your browser to always open this configuration file and associate it when remote-viewer"

The association is automatic for chrome,internet explorer. (they use the mime type association from the os).
For firefox the association must be done manually, as firefox has his own internal mime type association"