[pve-devel] pve-manager : rrds loaded 3 times when selecting vm

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Jun 11 05:46:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have notice a small 0,5s lag sometimes when selecting a vm in the tree,

when the vm summary tab open, I see the 4 rrds loaded 3 times and javascript is blocking.

This only happen when opening the vm, switching between vms panel tabs (summary<->hardware tab) don't have this problem.

I begin to read the extjs code to understand how it's works.

Seem that 1 extra call is coming from qemu/Summary.js

tbar: [ '->', { xtype: 'pveRRDTypeSelector' } ],

I'm looking for second extra call.