[pve-devel] pveproxy: I might have discovered a bug

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Fri Jun 21 21:37:56 CEST 2013

On Fri, 21 Jun 2013 03:49:22 +0000
Dietmar Maurer <dietmar at proxmox.com> wrote:

> on the client (use Firebug/Chrome developer tools to debug that)

Is pveproxy suppressing output to stderr?
I have added log4perl to the plugin to generate a lot of debug
information but nothing seems to be logged anywhere when running
through pveproxy. Even running pveproxy from command line with option
--debug does not produce any output to stderr.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
"MSDOS didn't get as bad as it is overnight -- it took over ten years
of careful development."
(By dmeggins at aix1.uottawa.ca)