[pve-devel] add +sep cpu flag to allow win8 32bit installation

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Jun 28 09:11:52 CEST 2013

What I need to check is with physical opteron, as I don't sep feature flag inside them.
(That should mean that we can't install a win8 32bit on an opteron).

I don't known what happen if we pass the +sep flag on virtual guest cpu, if the flag don't exist on physical cpu.
(maybe qemu filter it, but i'm not sure about it)