[pve-devel] corosync, multicast problem because of vmbr multicast_snooping enabled

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Mar 4 06:48:17 CET 2013

>>The question is if that can have bad side effects?

I'll investigate this week with my network engineer coworker . multicast_snooping has been added to linux bridge in 2010.

I can put a workaround in /etc/network/interface to disable it, so it's ok for now.
And I'll put my proxmox host ip outside the bridge, directly on interface.

I'll also send a patch for copy_bridge_config sub, to copy multicast options of parent bridge for vlan bridges.