[pve-devel] qemu nat mode and rate limiting ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Mar 5 11:00:02 CET 2013

I have found some interesting article here

http://tjworld.net/wiki/Linux/KvmQemuEasyRoutedNetwork

about setting dnsmasq on tap interface:

sudo /usr/sbin/dnsmasq --interface=tap0  --except-interface=lo --bind-interfaces --user=nobody \
 --dhcp-range=vmnet,10.254.254.2,10.254.254.253,255.255.255.0,10.254.254.255,8h \
 --domain=lan.tjworld.net --pid-file=/var/run/vmnet_dnsmasq.pid --conf-file

So it should be easy to setup a dnsmasq process for each tap interface, in pve-bridge script.