[pve-devel] copy_vm: new option -target

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu May 2 13:09:06 CEST 2013

>>Should be possible to fix qemu-img?
Yes, I think it should be possible. Code is not so huge.

But Maybe do you have a better understanding of the code. (As you have played with backup ;)

What I don't understand if the format change from v2 to v1.

qemu-img convert should only copy block sector from source to target, and I think that rbd format infos are outside the volume.