[pve-devel] qemu-server : drive-mirror : die if stats are empty.

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue May 7 02:21:26 CEST 2013

>>we close connection immediately, so I guess events arrive later (so we miss them).

So currently, each process/workers/daemons try to access concurrently to same qmp socket, then need to close it fast to not block other process/workers/daemons right ?

Maybe can we improve that (not for proxmox 3.0 because I think it's a big task).

Something like a qmp proxy, keeping the connection always open with qmp socket, queueing incoming requests from daemons and parsing continuously the result.

Something like

                                  -----------------------
process-----(http/json?)-------->|    QMP PROXY         |
workers------------------------->|    queuing request   |----always open--------> /var/run/qemu-server/vmid.qmp