[pve-devel] Debug in gui

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Wed May 22 10:02:40 CEST 2013

On 05-21-2013 18:45, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> Config: See ZFSEditPanel.png
> Bug: See summary_view.png
> Related bug: See content_view.png

I have solved the bug. It turned out to be a code 40 (Error related to
human intervention). I added a few lines of code in QemuServer.pm so
pve-manager would recognize nfs as a valid storage format but I manage
to make the changes in the stable branch QemuServer.pm an upload this
file to the test server which of course fails running in 3.0. Adding my
changes to QemuServer.pm from 3.0 and uploading this file to the test
server solved the error.

--
Hilsen/regards
Michael Rasmussen