[pve-devel] PVE javascript timers

Stefan Priebe s.priebe at profihost.ag
Sun Oct 6 21:09:13 CEST 2013

Am 06.10.2013 08:40, schrieb Alexandre DERUMIER:
> I'm not totaly sure, but I think here :
>

> manager/data/UpdateStore.js
>
>          var run_load_task = function() {
>              if (PVE.Utils.authOK()) {
>                  PVE.data.UpdateQueue.queue(me);
>                  load_task.delay(config.interval, run_load_task);
>              } else {
>                  load_task.delay(200, run_load_task);
>              }
>          };

Yes that's correct thanks. Sadly i cannot measure the run time of the
task itself here.

Each task is exactly looped as config.interval is set. But that also
means if we have config.interval = 1000 and the task itself needs 1500ms
to run we send new requests before we get the result.

So my idea is to higher the interval depended on the task runtime.

Dietmar/Alexandre any ideas?

Greets,