[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Tue Apr 8 00:36:24 CEST 2014

Dietmar, Ok the word "Mount" not will be translated to spanish.

But about of my test:
In spanish i see that several words are written with more letters, and this
exceeds some fields available for these texts, and i know that you are a
person very busy and with little free time, then, please tell me as can i do
the test of the translation to my language in my PVE Host, and after I will
give you the alarms corresponding.

A example:
In Spanish language,  you enter to the option of "storage" for does a
restoration of backup, then you will can see that the word "Almacenamiento"
(in English mean: Storage) is overlapped with his field, and this shows a
awful aesthetics.

Please tell me what I need to know for do the test, and i will review all
(You do not will lose anything with this).. or what's the disadvantage?