[pve-devel] pve-kernel : set CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE value

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Apr 10 08:14:17 CEST 2014

>>so what exactly is 'ONDEMAND'?

ONDEMAND, is auto dynamic cpu frequency when you need it.

for example, at start frequency is low (power saving), but when you run a compilation, the frequency increase.

But this can give us clock problem (not to much a problem in linux guest with kvm-clock I think), but in windows guest, I can crash the vm.