[pve-devel] grave bug in move disk discovered

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Apr 11 19:28:26 CEST 2014

Another thing: Does move disk ensure that destination storage and/or
destination format supports snapshots if snapshots exists prior to
moving the disk(s)?

Hi michael,

move disk,of course don't copy disk snasphot.

after move disk, if you remove the original disk in gui, and that a snasphot exist with this disk,
the disk is removed from the current config, but the datas are not removed.
So you can rollback to previous snapshot if you want.

So it shouldn't break live migration and snapshots.....