[pve-devel] pve-firewall : enable|disable firewall atinterface level

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Tue Apr 29 07:17:04 CEST 2014

Hi developers team

Only a question, when the firewall system is added in the PVE GUI after that
i run a full-upgrade, what will happen if i only can temporally execute
full-upgrade in only a PVE Node, will be compatible the firewall system with
the older PVE versions of my old PVE nodes that have the old version of
<VM-ID>.conf file?, ie, I will have some problem?