[pve-devel] pve-firewall : enable|disable firewall atinterface level

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Apr 29 09:50:19 CEST 2014

>>Only a question, when the firewall system is added in the PVE GUI after that
>>i run a full-upgrade, what will happen if i only can temporally execute
>>full-upgrade in only a PVE Node, will be compatible the firewall system with
>>the older PVE versions of my old PVE nodes that have the old version of
>><VM-ID>.conf file?, ie, I will have some problem?

the only vmid.conf new option is firewall:1 in netX:, and it'll be optionnal. (Just if you need to disable firewall pour a specific interface)

so no problem for old proxmox nodes.

(I'm not sure, but new option generally don't impact old nodes, we parse all options, so a new option should be skipped on old nodes)