[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Tue Aug 5 11:35:58 CEST 2014

Ok Dietmar

Only as a comment:
1- Google translator and other dictionaries don't have the word "Estranged",
but if you want use it, i don't have problem.
2- As now i understand the idea of this message, i will be the translation
with the term appropriate in the spanish language, i can choose of several
words.
3- Maybe, for be more clear, this option must be in English language with
the word "State", with answers of "good" or "bad", but is only my humble
review (by semantic, deny a denial, i don't believe that is good idea).

Tomorrow, i will send you my new es.po file and my comments of errors that
need be translated.