[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Wed Aug 6 01:36:06 CEST 2014

Hi Dietmar

Here I send you my new es.po file with the translation to the Spanish
language Ver. 2

These are my comments that need corrections of your part, and i will be
waiting your comments thereon, and finally, when you complete the
corrections, I hope that you tell me, for me to do the last check.

Problem of general kind:
================
1)
Really for many options of apply changes, in several sub options of several
tags of "Datacenter", "PVE Nodes" and "VMs" (maybe also containers), i see
two buttons for apply changes: "OK" and "Reset".
OK (in English) = Aceptar (in Spanish) = The translation is performed
correctly according to my translation
Reset (in English) = Anular cambios (in Spanish) = The translation isn't
performed

But I should apply different translations for a same word:
- For the console of a VM (and maybe a container) the translation must be
different:
Reset (in English) = Resetear (in Spanish) => The translation is performed
correctly according to my translation

Order: Please correct these problems of general kind only for that the
buttons "Reset" can be translated correctly.

2)
About of the word "All" :
Datacenter/Storage/"Add" or "Edit"
- If the word "All" is used with the word "Nodes", then "All" must be
translated to Spanish as "Todos" (plural and male in Spanish)

Datacenter/Backup/"Add" or "Edit"
- If the word "All" is used with the phrase "Selection Mode", then, "All"
must be translated to Spanish as "Todas" (plural and female in Spanish).
Maybe will be better replace in English the word "All" for the phrase "All
VMs"

Order: Please correct these problems of general kind for each case.

In the left Panel - Datacenter:
====================

TAG: Search
--------------
3)
Title of the column: Online
Error: I see the words "true" and "false", but the es.po file don't have
this words for do the translation

4)
Titles of the columns:
Error: In Spanish language, If i select all columns for see it, it don't
show the complete words in some columns.

TAG: Summary:
----------------
5)
Tittle of the column: Server Address
Error: i don't see the phrase full in the Spanish language for lack of space

TAG: Storage
--------------
6)
Title of the column: "Path/Target"
Error: The texts exist in the es.po file, but the translation isn't
performed

TAG: Backup
-------------
7)
Sub option: Add
Sub option: Mode
Error: Only for the backup mode (either manual or as task), the words in
Spanish language must be different to the rest of options that PVE GUI can
use with the same words in English language.
Only for the Backup case, the words must be:
Suspend (English) => Suspendido (must be the translation in Spanish)
Stop (English) => Detenido (must be the translation in Spanish)

- Please, correct the es.po file and translations only for these cases of
Backups.

8)
Tittle of the column: "Start Time"
Error: The title of the column in the Spanish language don't show the
complete words

TAG: Users
------------
9)
Sub option: Add
Sub option: Realm
Error: Only in the view of Spanish language, this word is decentered

TAG: Authentication
---------------------
10)
Title of the column: TFA
Error: The title of the column in the Spanish language don't show the
complete phrase

11)
Sub Options: "Active Directory Server" and "LDAP Server"
Error: i see the option "None", but i don't see the translation performed

TAG Firewall:
--------------
12)
Title of column: Macro
Error: PVE GUI don't show all words of my translation: "Puertos conocidos"

13)
Sub tags: "Rules", and "Options"
Error: I see these words in the es.po file, but i don't see the translation
performed

14)
Sub tag: "Security Groups"
Error: I don't see this phrase in the es.po file, and obviously the
translation isn't performed

In the left Panel - For any PVE node:
=========================

TAG: Services
---------------
15)
Error: I see the words "running" and "Stopped" in the es.po file, but i
don't see the translation performed

16)
Error: In each line of each service lifted up, i don't see the phrase in the
es.po file

TAG: Network
---------------
17)
Title of column: Autostart
Error: In the Spanish language, i don't see the translation full for lack of
space

TAG: Firewall
---------------
18)
Sub options: "Rules" and "Options"
Error 1: I see these words in the es.po file, but i don't see the
translation performed

19)
Sub options: "Rules" and "Options"
Error 2: Almost all lines of options that have the Firewall aren't in the
es.po file for translate it (for example for log files)

TAG: Ceph
------------
19)
Sub options: "Status", and "Pools"
Error: I see these words in the es.po file, but i don't see the translation
performed

20)
Sub options: "Config" and "Disks"
Error: I don't see these words in the es.po file

21, 22, 24, and 24)
Sub option: Status
Error 21: The line that have the word: "health" isn't in the es.po file
Error 22: The line that have the word: "quorum" exist in the es.po file, but
the translation isn't performed (but this same word in the suboption
"Monitor" is performed correctly)
Error 23: In the view of quorum, the word "Yes" (and probably also the word
"No"), the translation isn't performed
Error 24: In the view of health, the phrase "HEALTH_ERR" don't exist in the
es.po file.

25)
Sub option: Disks
Error: My translation of the word "Storage" isn't in full view for lack of
space

26, 27, 28 and 29)
Sub Option: OSD
Error 26: The words "In" and "out" isn't in the es.po file
Error 27: The words Name, Type, Status, Weight, Reweight, "Apply" and
"Commit" aren't translated (some words are in the es.po file, and others no)
Error 28: The title of the column "Size/min" isn't showed by full in Spanish
Language for lack of space
Error 29: The words "data" and "Metadata" isn't in the es.po file (and about
of the words "rbd" "Crush RuleSet" and "pg_num", i think that will be better
don't translate it)

In the left Panel - For any VM (and maybe for containers):
=======================================

TAG: Options
--------------
30 and 31)
Sub option: "RTC start Date"
Error 30: I see the word "now" as a option, but don't see this word in the
es.po file
Error 31: I believe that we need to see all the available options to choose
on this configuration window (and obviously with his translations)

TAG: Monitor
--------------
32)
Error: I dont see the phrase: "Type 'help' for help." in the es.po file
The translation:  Type 'help' for help. (in English) = Escriba "help" para
conseguir ayuda. (in Spanish)

TAG: Snapshots
----------------
33 and 34)
Sub Options: "Remove" and "Rollback"
Error 33: For apply or not any change, the buttons say: "Yes" and "No". The
word "yes" appear in the es.po file, but the translation isn't performed
Error 34: For be more elegant, I think that the standard must be "OK" for
apply any change.

35, 36 and 37)
Sub Option: Edit
Error 35: I see the list of settings into the "Settings" option, but his
list is only for the English language and i can't translate it.
Error 36: The title of the column: "Key" not exist in the es.po file
Error 37: The title of the column: "Value" exist in the es.po file, but the
translation isn't performed

TAG: Firewall
--------------
38 and 39)
Sub options: "Rules" and "Options"
Error 38: I see these words in the es.po file, but i don't see the
translation performed
Error 39: Almost all lines of options that have the Firewall aren't in the
es.po file for translate it (for example for log files).

In the left Panel - Right click of mouse for any VM:
40)
Option: clone
Sub Option: Snapshot
Error: I see the word "Current", the word exist in the es.po file, but the
translation isn't performed