[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Wed Aug 13 21:11:31 CEST 2014

Hi Dietmar

According to your answers, i answer:

>> TAG: Storage
>> --------------
>> 6)
>> Title of the column: "Path/Target"
>> Error: The texts exist in the es.po file, but the translation isn't
>> performed
>As mentioned earlier, I do not want to translate technical terms like iSCSI
>'Target'.

Only as a comment to understand you better:
But i have this eyesight in the list, it is of my NFS servers, for example:
mnt/pve/Backups_on_Proxmox3
And this isn't a iSCSI Target

>> TAG: Users
>> ------------
>> 9)
>> Sub option: Add
>> Sub option: Realm
>> Error: Only in the view of Spanish language, this word is decentered
> I am unable to see the bug?

Can you try see it from a Windows XP system with a Firefox 31.0?
(perhaps virtualized if you want more comfort)
Note: this problem appear after apply my translation

>> TAG: Authentication
>> ---------------------
>> 10)
>> Title of the column: TFA
>> Error: The title of the column in the Spanish language don't show the
>> complete
>> phrase
>Please try to find a shorter translation.

It isn't possible without be clear, i think that will be better leave it
like this.
The problem isn't important, and apparently, it would be difficult for you
to fix it.

>I will try to work on the other points next week,
I dont have problem, I'll wait all the time necessary, as well as your
posts.

Best regards
Cesar