[pve-devel] DRBD 8.4.5 - Portal with Problems

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Tue Dec 2 16:26:22 CET 2014

Excuse me please if i am writing misplaced, if any think that i am wrong,
please let me know for don't do it.

I want to download DRBD 8.4 from git portal, that supports DRBD 8.4.5
version for install it in PVE, but when i run:
shell> git clone git://git.drbd.org/drbd-8.4.git
Cloning into 'drbd-8.4'...

the server don't download nothing...
So i see that this portal have problems.

My question is if anybody can send me by email a copy of this image in a
tar.gz or or as may be.
Support for DRBD 8.4.5 is a requisite indispensable.

Many thanks beforehand to who can help me.

Best regards
Cesar