[pve-devel] Fw: Error in PVE with win2008r2 and 256GB RAM

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Thu Dec 18 07:09:11 CET 2014

Hi Alexandre

Many thanks for your answer, but i am not sure if it is a good idea due to
that i don't understand the advantage since that i can disable the huge
pages of this mode:

shell> vim /etc/default/grub:
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="...transparent_hugepage=never"

shell> update-grub

Moreover, i have a serious problem with the PVE cluster communication in two
of eight PVE nodes, and with a VM, if you can help me, i will be extremely
grateful, please see this link:
http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/20523-Quorum-problems-with-PVE-2-3-and-3-3?p=104995#post104995

Best regards
Cesar