[pve-devel] Error in PVE with win2008r2 and 256GB RAM

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Thu Dec 18 08:59:48 CET 2014

Thank you very much for the offer, but until now i don't understand as how
my VM can gain speed, and as i understand:
a) My VM (Win 2008R2) can not use hugetlbfs
b) Hugepages of 1 GB. is recommended for nodes with some terabytes of RAM,
and my VM only has assigned 251 GB. of RAM.

Can you explain in theory, why will be better?