[pve-devel] need help to debug random host freeze on multiple hosts

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Dec 29 05:49:16 CET 2014

>>Bad RAM stick?
>>Bad PSU?
>>Overheating of the CPU?

No errors reporting in dell Idrac.

(I have the problem on 6 differents nodes.....)

I was also thinking of electrical problem, but voltages don't report any error.

Maybe the only difference is that I have more load currently on all my nodes because of Xmas period
(We host a lot of ecommerce websites)
I'm around 60-70% load on this quad opteron platforms.

I'll try to implement kdump today.