[pve-devel] PATCH: Add support for bridges with more than one physical link.

Pablo Ruiz pablo.ruiz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 09:59:59 CET 2014

Nevertheless, thanks for the comment. Especially since this maybe of
interest to future readers, as as you guessed, this setup is not for
everybody, as it requires specific networking knowledge in order to avoid
issues.. (Althought this is same advice seems to be applicable to many
software setups/optimizations as of today.. ;))