[pve-devel] hosts.fw and security groups

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Wed Feb 19 17:25:47 CET 2014

> >>I think it would be great to allow the use of security groups for the host
> firewall.
> >>Do you think that is possible?
>
> Yes, I think it's not a problem, now that we are using mark

Though a bit more about that, and realized that groups.fw is shared among all cluster nodes.

That basically means that the host firewall (node local) is not updated automatically if the user
updates groups.fw (only works for one node).

So this produces unexpected behavior. What do you think about that?