[pve-devel] Proxmox compatible Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 08:28:40 CET 2014

Hi Dietmar,

Is this a possible lead for how to set a file name for POST:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/93551/how-to-encode-the-filename-parameter-of-content-disposition-header-in-http

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 2:19 AM, Dietmar Maurer <dietmar at proxmox.com> wrote:

> All other browsers environments works that way. Why is there a need to
> re-implement HTTPS
> for that? That does not sound reasonable to me.

Well, from my research and attempts so far, I can only get an application
to open for a certain mimeType if I also declare a URI "scheme" (like http,
https, file, etc.). If I specify the http or https scheme, then I get an
Intent in my app with a URI of the form http:// or https://, which is the
impracticable part. I have yet to find a way to get a file URI when
downloading a file without an extension simply matched by mimeType.

I'll keep reading and will let you know if I come up with something.

Thanks,
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.