[pve-devel] KVM Live Backup performance

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Tue Jan 28 09:36:38 CET 2014

Right Alessandro, and now, thiese are my questions:

1- "KVM live Backup" with the new code of backup, will do write cache for
use of the VM?
2- If the question above is correct, how much write cache will make this new
code of backup?
And the question more important:
3- If the first question is correct, is possible to make a new code of "KVM
live Backup" that don't make write cache for use of the VM and nor affect
the I/O performance of the VM (always thinking that the VM is in High
Availability)?