[pve-devel] Serious problems with the PVE Cluster

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Fri Jan 31 05:09:42 CET 2014

Thanks Eric for your answers.

But Dietmar said:
Well, this was a known issue, but should be fixed now

@for some developer:
On any case, is possible modify the "backup code" and the "PVE GUI"
tag/backup for that the PVE GUI shows "pre-backup" and "post-backup", in
this mode will be very easy add additionals scripts, and them will run in
mode consecutive (Veeam Backup for VMware and Hyper-V have these options)?
.. if I were a developer, would gladly do that contribution. :-(

Thanks again for all.

Best regards
Cesar