[pve-devel] firewall : cluster.fw [rules] section ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sat Jul 5 14:18:01 CEST 2014

>>Maybe simply:
>>
>>protocols: ARP, IPV4, IPV6

No objection for me.

@Stefan, do you think we need other protocols inside a vm ?

BTW, I'll also rework my ipv6 patch.

I thinked about extend $ruleset, to something like

$ruleset->{iptables}->{filter}
$ruleset->{iptables}->{nat}
$ruleset->{ip6tables}->{filter}
$ruleset->{ebtables}->{filter}

Like this, we can manage multi commands and filters.

What do you think about it ?

Also, for ebtables, they are ebtables-save and ebtables-restore (same format than iptables),
but they are not provided by debian ebtables package.(debian remove them in their patches).
do you think we can provide a pve-ebtables package ?