[pve-devel] firewall : cluster.fw [rules] section ?

Daniel Hunsaker danhunsaker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 17:18:20 CEST 2014

Is 802_1Q required for VLAN traffic?  Or do we have a mechanism for
adding/removing VLAN tags outside the VMs?  Something where inbound traffic
has tags removed before forwarding to the VM, and outbound has it added
after receipt from the VM, so that the host and the physical network use
tagged traffic, but the VMs have it untagged?