[pve-devel] pve-firewall : ebtables

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Jul 15 13:07:50 CEST 2014

>>I guess we need both (else you cannot write rules for a specified version?)

With my patches, currently, the rules are applied both iptables and ip6tables.
(exception if a ipv4 src|dst exist in a rule,ipset,.. it's just skipped in ip6tables)

I think it's better than manage twice the rules for ipv4 and ipv6 (manage ipsetv6, groupv6, rulesv6,...).

I guess we need both (else you cannot write rules for a specified version?)