[pve-devel] noVNC console size

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Jul 17 07:18:34 CEST 2014

>>The window size of the noVNC console is still wrong ( a few pixels). Any help top get that right would be great.

Do you have a screenshot ? I didn't see it.

Also, I have had 1 bug yesterday, on windows 2012, the browser windows was expand->shrink->expand->shrink each second.
Can't reproduce it.

(BTW, I'm going to holiday tomorrow, no internet access for next 10days)

The window size of the noVNC console is still wrong ( a few pixels). Any help top get that right would be great.

- Dietmar