[pve-devel] pve-manager: novnc preview

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Mon Jun 2 23:18:24 CEST 2014

Hi Stefan Priebe

Please excuse me if i enter in a topic that isn't mine, but i'm sick of use
java, and if novnc can work very well with PVE will be fantastic, and better
if the PVE GUI can show some options of amount of colors for get the console
of the VMs and CTs

These options of amount of colors will be of great utility when somebody
want a connect from Internet to a console of VM or CT, and have a slow
bandwith, then here is where novnc can shine as gold

will be possible?