[pve-devel] Improve the I/O in PVE

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Thu Jun 12 12:15:36 CEST 2014

Correct Dietmar

But i am saying that if the images of the VMs are in a file system and not in a partition LVM of block of disks, may be that change the "io=native" to "io=threads" give us more  speed access of disk in input/output

And as in mode native "PVE" use a file system as storage, may be convenient that pve-manager see if the image of the VM is in a  file system or is in a partition of blocks of disks (that is possible with a VG of LVM partition), and depending of this condition,  what IO should use pve-manager to raise KVM and gain more speed of access disk

But as I have not tried it yet, I can not confirm that this change will be appropriate.