[pve-devel] firewall : cluster.fw [rules] section ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Jun 19 07:50:24 CEST 2014

>>But I don't see anywhere in the code where theses rules are generate ?

I think we could create a PVEFW-cluster-IN|OUT chain, and put it at same level that blacklist.

(and maybe make blacklist ipset more generic, if we can create a rule with blacklist)

also, I just found that ipset provide a net,iface hash

ipset create foo hash:net,iface
ipset add foo 192.168.0/24,eth0
ipset add foo 10.1.0.0/16,eth1
ipset test foo 192.168.0/24,eth0

maybe can we use it to implement ipfilter at cluster level ?

But I don't see anywhere in the code where theses rules are generate ?