[pve-devel] firewall : question about cluster rules

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Jun 26 09:28:06 CEST 2014

>>@Alexandre: would be great if you can work on the wiki!

Hi Martin, I can't login to wiki anymore "login : alexandre derumier".

I had try to send the password by mail, but it don't find my login.

so, I had try to create a new login,  but I got a "Username is already in use in a pending account request." error.

By the way, the captcha is blocked by chrome and firefox by default.