[pve-devel] pvefw: using ctmark to associacte connections to VMs

Daniel Hunsaker danhunsaker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 09:47:51 CET 2014

Another reason is that a user might have more VMs on their system than our
default will allow.  Granted, they'd need a really powerful server to do
that, and would probably also know what to tweak to adapt, but a dynamic
value allows us to allocate the resources we need instead of just an
arbitrary/theoretical ceiling (and it saves us needing to adjust the
default periodically as servers get more powerful in future years).